8/15/14

Dance vid || Keatian - Change your mind

Three weeks ago my friend Keatian told me about his idea, he wanted to film a dance vid and he wanted me to dance with him! I was really stoked and he taught me his choreo, it was really fun to train for a shoot because I never did that. He told me the vid won't have a story and stuff, just awesome people dancing and sharing their passion!

On the filming day it was really sunny and Keatian wanted to shoot on the beach. The location was really nice as you will see. It went well and it was a fun day with everyone because after the filming thing we just chilled at the beach.


Enjoy the dance vid!







Choreography by: Keatian Pardenilla

Filmed and edited by: Florigami Studios
Dancers: Keatian Pardenilla, Arvian Bulan, Jay Panis, Luisa Marie Alivio, Gercon Brahm and Gary Gravenbeek


Lots of love,
Luisa Marie

No comments :

Post a Comment