7/1/14

First post || Introduction


This is my first official post! Finally! I always wanted my own blog but I couldn't find the time to start one, but now I will make time for this. I want to introduce myself and show some pictures of things I like.



Well, my name is Luisa Marie and I'm eighteen years old, even though I don't look eighteen. I just finished high school and I'm about to study "Nutrition and Dietetics". I like food, fashion, art, music and dancing. If you noticed, those are the things I will blog about.

Last thursday I went to Antwerp, Belgium with my family.





The shopping street of Antwerp


Waffles with ice cream is REALLY GOOD

Asian cuisine restaurant






My very first Pad Thai, it was full of flavours!






© Pictures made by Jonathan Vicente




Lots of love,
Luisa Marie

1 comment :

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete